21/12/2014

Four days remaining

So a week has flown past and I have achieved soooo much! No wait... that's a lie...
I haven't managed to get much done this week so this is going to be a short update.
Since coming back to my chaotic house I have been put on cleaning duty and have spent the majority of the week helping my mum sort out the house for Christmas; The decorations still aren't up and my mum has bought no presents or food! So lets see how this Christmas turns out. I have however managed to finally grasp how to knit! Hallelujah! I've only messed up a couple times by dropping stitches and doing pealing instead of knitting; but for a first attempt I don't think its too bad! But have a look for yourself:
Still got 2 more balls after that one, wish me luck!

I have also booked and bought my coach tickets for the VFX festival; I also need to sort out my online portfolio and get some business cards printed ready, so hopefully I will get those done soon, if and when I get some spare time. 

I have also managed to talk myself into buying a camera, I couldn't resist. It is half price and decent for general pictures and texture gathering, so I thought it was about time I got one. 
It even comes with a bag, SD card and screen protector; so it is very good for the price.
Hopefully it will get here before Christmas so I can take lovely photos of all of my family and friends.

Cheerio, 
I will update you next week with hopefully more things to show.

References:
Camera Jpeg: http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/gg-groupon-goods-global-gmb-h-2011-56/52122758

No comments:

Post a Comment